Tuesday, July 13, 2010

Masala Bollywood


Masala Bollywood - 108 Lexington Avenue (Indian)
This is one restaurant which I might make a favorite - especially for the service.

Stylish and clean, the atmosphere of MB exudes comfort - from the chairs to the white walls (lined with large, decorative photos of popular Bollywood stars.) There's a buffet set up in the corner...and I've heard (though not seen) that the bathroom is pretty neat, as well.

I 'd only stopped for takeout (a combo order of Bhel Puri and Sev Puri), yet the staff gave me the full guest treatment. While waiting, I was offered a taste of the buffet...and served a complementary Mango Lassi! Now, that's service...and not bad for the price of two dishes of Chaat!

Ten minutes later I left with bags in hand. But what a wonderful first impression. Good name, and good service... How can it possibly go wrong?

No comments:

Post a Comment